Sunday, June 5, 2016

C.C. Designs June Preview Day 1


Hi everyone! Welcome to Day 1 of the C.C. Designs May Release. Don't forget to join us Thursday June 9th for the NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP starting at the C.C. Designs Blog at 9am PST/12am EST.  Hope you enjoy the previews and the wonderful projects from the Designers!


Are you ready for Summer? Here's my card featuring Roberto's Rascals - Splashies and Make A Card - Summer Die Set. I am using two of three images from the stamp set. The boy and fish are colored with Copic Markers. I used some Yellow and Star Dust Stickles for the swim gear. The sun, water wave border and the cute little fishy die cuts are from the MAC - Summer Die set. I also stamped little bubble images (also included in the stamp set) in the background. I used the Circle Layering Dies and the Scalloped Circle Dies for the base of the water scene.

   Copics
Skin: E00/E11/E50/BV04
Hair: E35/E37/E49
Swim Trunks/Goggles/Fish: Y13/YR23/B34/B37

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've enjoyed my card! Please check out the amazing projects for Preview Day 1 from the other Designers, links over at the C.C. Designs Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment