Sunday, December 13, 2015

Cocoa Nancy


Good morning! I'd like to share my card that I created using Cocoa Nancy from C.C. Designs. I thought she would be the perfect image to adorn a Starbucks gift card holder. This is a regular A2 card, I just placed the gift card pocket on the front. She is colored with Copic Markers. I used several C.C. Cutters Dies: Pinky Rectangles, Ovals, Coffee & Cocoa. The sentiment is from Snowy sentiments. Lastly, I added a latte die cut, to emphasize the coffee theme.

Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: C5/C7/C9
Outfit: R27/R39/G03/G17/B00
Boots/Mittens: E31/E33/E35/E37
Thanks for passing by! Hope you are all caught up with your holiday shopping! As for me, well I'm not quite finished, but soon...i hope =) Have a great day!

Available at:



No comments:

Post a Comment