Monday, June 15, 2015

June I Am Roses Challenge

Happy Monday! Today a new challenge is up at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog
Here's a Birthday card that I created using Mama Elephant - Make A Wish stamp set. The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder. The base of the card is kraft cs. The pattern paper is from Echo Park - Everyday Eclectic. I used two dies from By DIEzyne Dies - Big Stitched/Pierced Rectangles and Pierced Tickets.


I used an array of yellow and orange tones of flowers (listed below). I had a butterfly embellishment missing the body, so I just placed a S10 yellow flower in the center. My adhesive/tool of choice for adhering the flowers is using a hot glue gun. These beauties will not budge.


Thanks for stopping by and come join our challenge over at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog!

Flowers available at:

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love the size of the sentiment and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete