Friday, June 26, 2015

C.C. Designs - Millie

Good morning everyone! I'm sharing this cutie Millie from the C.C. Designs June Release.

002

I used this By DIEzyne June Sketch Challenge as my guide. If you want to join in on this fun monthly sketch challenge, you can go to the Facebook Group: Passionate Paper Creations and Friends.

6.1.15

Here is the finished card! I used several By DIEzyne Dies: Stitched Circles, Stitch This, Stitched Flags Two, Big Stitched/Pierced Rectangles. I used the Grass Border CC Cutters die to add the grass detail. Millie is colored with Copics. For embellishments, I lined the strip in the back with black flatback pearls and topped the stitched flowers with mini green buttons.

6.26.15

Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: C3/C5/C7/C9
Outfit: R27/C3/C5/C7/YG03/YG67
Watermelon: R22/R27/R39/YG03/YG67

Thanks for stopping by! Have a beautiful Friday & Weekend!

Products available at C.C. Designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment