Wednesday, January 14, 2015

You Warm My Heart


Good morning everyone! Here's my card for the NEW challenge going on over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! The challenge is "Anything Goes - with an Optional Twist (Let it Snow)".

I have an addiction to all things Owls...cute ones. Here is the Spellbinders It's a Hoot Shapeabilities die, major cuteness overload. You can use this die cut as one piece or you can individually cut out each owl. I chose to use it whole and I Copic colored just one owl. For some sparkle, I used the Wink of Stella Clear Pen over the owl. The die cut piece is adhered to the card with dimensional foam dots. The snowfall background designer paper is from Lawn Fawn Snow Day 6x6 Paper Pad

Thanks for stopping by today. Come join in on this challenge and enter to win an awesome prize. Have a beautiful day!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment