Saturday, December 13, 2014

Season's Greetings


Happy Saturday! I'm sharing my Season's Greetings card using the By DIEzyne Dies Side Step Card die. I can't get enough of this die. I know that this die will be a forever favorite. Accompanying this die is MFT Die-namics Dainty Doily.

I'm still in holiday greeting cards mode. The sentiment "Season's Greetings" is from Mama Elephant Season's Greeting embossed in gold embossing powder. I paired up gold glittered cs with the Simple Stories DIY Christmas designer paper.



To complete the card, I added some gold sequins from Mixed Sequins by Sulyn and flowers from my stash.

Please come join in on the fun over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
By DIEzyne Dies - Side Step Card
MFT Die-namics - Dainty Doily
Mama Elephant - Season's Greetings
Simple Stories - DIY Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad
Sulyn - Mixed Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment