Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Owloween Treats


Hello! It's time for a new challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog - "Anything Goes". I'm obsessed on how easy it is to use the WRMK Pillow Box Punch Board. I made birthday treats on a previous post, now I made these cute Halloween treats.

The paper is new from Jillibean Soup - Owloween and I used the coordinating die cuts Owloween Pea Pod Parts. I adhered everything with Glossy Accents. I still have plenty of paper & die cuts to make more!


Here is a quick and easy tutorial of how to make one of these HERE.

Come join us for this new challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!
Have a beautiful day!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund:
Jillibean Soup - Owloween Stew 6x6 Paper Pad
Jillibean Soup - Owloween Pea Pod Parts
We R Memory Keepers - Pillow Box Punch Board
Ranger - Glossy Accents


2 comments:

  1. I think these are really super cool Jo! Especially with this wonderful Halloween theme, awesome gifts! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I LOVE THESE!!! I need to get started on my daughter's class treats for Halloween, she has a big class this year and I'm expecting a new Hallo-themed stamp set in the mail that will be perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete