Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello Friend


Hi everyone, I'm back with another card share for you. This time I used Some Odd Girl Spunky Sprite Digi. I love fairies, always wanted to be one when I grew up. The main focus of the card is her. I have her being carried up into the clouds by two birds whilst sitting on a banner that says "Hello Friend".


I finally used these cloud dies from Memory Box, the perfect mini size. They were cut out of vellum paper and embossed with little polka dots. I just wrapped some burlap twine from May Arts around the banner. I used dimensional pop dots on the banner and the fairy.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my card. I will follow up me recreating this gal in a Copic video on my YouTube Channel, so keep a look out.

Have a great week!

Copics
(Skin) E00/E11/BV00 
(Lips/Eyes) RV11/B0000/B00
(Hair) C3/C5/C7/C9
(Outfit) V09/V12/V15/YG03/G05
(Wings) B0000/B00/V09/V12/YG03
(Birds) BV00/YG03


SUPLLIES:


3 comments:

  1. She is so fairy sweet, Jo! Love how she's suspended up and you made clouds all around her <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous coloring.. welcome to the Avocado Arts DT..

    ReplyDelete