Monday, September 9, 2013

GVT - Textures


Hi everyone! I also want to welcome my new followers on my blog. Thank you for taking the time to see what crafty things I'm up to. Now on to this week's Garden Variety Tuesday Challenge - Textures over at The Greeting Farm. Here is my card using Royal Cutie Pies. This set comes with two girl images, I used the other one on this post here

I tried to include as many textures as possible on this card. First let's start off with the base of the card, it's corrugated. To make this more feminine, I added a layer of lace trim and a doily cut out. The pink ribbon has a printed grid pattern and I added a heart rhinestone for bling. The image itself has many textures. Her crown is covered with Yellow Stickles and her top is covered with Star Dust Stickles. I used Glossy accents on the heart of the crown, as well has her ribbons on her hair and shoes. Her cute pink skirt was first layered with Glossy Accents and then covered with Diamond Dust (a chunky type of glitter). There were so many components on this card, I hope that it all flows together.


Now you don't have to go all crazy like me on this challenge, just do what feels right to you. Come join this challenge over at the TGF Blog!

GOOD LUCK!!


TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies: 
Recollections Corrugated Cards, Gina K Designs 110lb CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics
(Skin) E00/E11/E93 (Hair) E71/E74/E79 (Outfit) RV11/B0000/B00 (Crown) YR21/YR23/RV11,
Star Dust/Yellow Stickles, Glossy Accents, Dimensional Pop Dots, Pink Ribbon, Lace Trim, Heart Rhinestone, Misc Doily Die Cut, Twinklets Diamond Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment