Thursday, August 29, 2013

MyStyleStamps - Aloha


Happy Thursday! This will be my third project using the Aloha Stamp Set from MyStyleStamps. I love seeing different samples using one stamp set and I hope you do too.

Here is the card that I created. Using a Polaroid Film die, I wanted the image to look like it was taken on a Hawaiian vacation of a Luau or something =) I stamped the girl image 2x and colored the top half and bottom half of each image separately.


I fussy cut both flower images (small & large). Star Dust Stickles were added only to the flowers in the frame. Using some burlap chevron trim that I had in my stash, I just laid it down the center of the card. You can view a close up of my card in this video HERE.

Stop by the MyStyleStamps Blog, there is a new set Creepy Creatures that was just release, also you will get updates on upcoming new stamps. As always thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. Stay tuned for some more projects. Bye!


Supplies:
MSS Stamp Set: Aloha
Other Supplies:
Creative Imaginations Paper, Kraft CS, Purple CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93 (Hair) E71/E74/E79 (Outfit) E25/E09/YG03/YG63/YG67 (Flowers) V09/V15/YG03 (Background) B00/B0000/0, E25/E31/E33, White Gel Pen, Star Dust Stickles, Dimensional Foam Dots, TGF Film & Polaroid Die Set, White Chevron Wired Burlap Ribbon, Hot Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment