Thursday, August 8, 2013

FFF - Mix It Up!


Today it is a "Mix It Up" Challenge over at The Greeting Farm.


Pick two images (more if you like) and combine elements from both to make one image. Here I used Frou Frou Birthday and Birthday Anya 3 (both August Releases). The body's is Frou Frou's but you can spot Anya? I basically cut up Anya into little pieces LOL. I used the cake, of course, and it is the image to your left, red velvet flavor =). You can spot Anya's feet poking through on the bottom of the dress. I did cut off a layer of Frou's dress. For the hat, I used the heart and for the "feathers" it is Anya's pigtails! Hehehe. I wanted to use as much of the image as possible. 

I describe this "new" image as Mardi Gras meets Eighteenth Century fashion. The image is both paper pieced and colored with Copics. Lastly, I added some red Stickles for all the hearts and also the strawberries on the cake.


This challenge was super fun, I loved challenging myself to basically make a "new" image out of two. Do give this a try and if you do, enter it on this Farm Fresh Friday's challenge over at the TGF Blog!

GOOD LUCK!!


TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies:
Crate Paper - Fourteen 6x6 Paper Pad, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E93/E11/BV00 (Hair) YR21/YR23 (Outfit) BG05/BG15/RV29/R27/B00 (Cake) RV29/R27/E79/E27, White Gel Pen, Xmas Red Stickles, Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily Die, Red Glitter Brad, Dimensional Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment