Friday, June 7, 2013

FFF - Bold & Bright Birthday


Happy Friday! It's.....


at The Greeting Farm. The challenge is "Bold & Bright Birthday". I was going through my paper stacks, I had such a hard time looking for bright colors. I have a lot of pastels but hardly any brights. Luckily I was able to find some in my stash.

I am using the new WS Charlotte Chic. I colored her with my Copics. To give her curly hair some texture, instead of using brush stokes to apply the color from the marker, I used a dotting technique. Basically making little tiny dots using the tip of the marker, I did this several times with different colors to get a dimensional look.


I used some alpha stickers "hb2u" (happy birthday to you). I didn't add glitter this time, shocking right? So this is my card, I hope you guys play along with us.

GOOD LUCK!!

TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies:
White Cardstock, Misc bright designer papers, Thickers Alpha Stickers, Dimensional pop Dots, White Gel Pen, Copics (Skin) E31/E33/RV11/BG05 (Hair) YR20/YR21/YR23/Y13 (Outfit) BG05/BG15/Y13


No comments:

Post a Comment