Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DTT - Flowers


Hi guys! I had so much fun making this card for the Double-Take Tuesday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm Blog. I used the new Digi Good Luck Anya. Isn't she adorable with ther top hat. 


This was my first attempt to make a rainbow using my Copic markers. I used the broad tip end, YES there's another end to the marker LOL. I picked out the colors that I wanted to use, butted the marker up against a ruler to make it straight, then just ran the marker down the ruler to apply the color. It came out pretty darn cool.

Oh I forgot to mention the challenge for this DTT was to incorporate flowers. I picked matching rainbow colors for the flowers and placed them around the sentiment "Smile Everyday" from the set Mini Fleurs w/Die.


The image is colored with my Copic markers and I added a pop of sparkle with my Stickles in Crystal. Hope you guys take the time to play along with us in this challenge. GOOD LUCK!!! Have a happy Tuesday!

TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Mini Fleurs w/Die (Sentiment - Smile Everyday)
Other Supplies:
Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00 (Outfit) Y13/YR23/YG03/YG63/YG67/B0000/C3/C5/C7/C9 (Hair) E71/E74/E79 (Rainbow) V09/B14/YG63/Y13/YR04/R27, I Am Roses Flowers - S10, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Stickles - Crystal

1 comment: