Thursday, March 7, 2013

Body Swap

Hello. This is my card for today. Can you guess which two Creeper Crew stamps I used??? LOL If you guessed CC Abbey & CC Monday Morning you're right!

When I first began to color CC Abbey's hair, I wanted to give her colored tips. This is my first attempt and I'm happy with it. I love the new release CC Monday Morning and I was looking at her outfit and then at Abbey's bow and they totally went together. So I did a body swap =)


I love the slouchy sweater and the leggings. I glittered up both bows on the image. So cute! Anyways, so I just used a black card base and my white gel pen to draw my heart doodles. I drew a word bubble around the sentiment, cut it out and then used pop dots to adhere it to the card. I drew some lines on the border of the card and it kinda smudged a bit but I thought it actually looked intentional.


So there's my card. Get more out of your stamps and do a body swap! It's fun and addicting. Thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow for a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge.




TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
Black CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, White Embossing Powder, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00 (Outfit) BG15/B00/C3/C5/C7/C9/RV11/RV34/RV39 (Hair) E71/E74/E79/R39/RV19/RV34 (Eyes) YG63, Signo Broad White Gel Pen, Black Glitter

1 comment: