Sunday, February 24, 2013

SCS "Love Fest"

Happy Sunday! Today over at Splitcoast Stampers we, The Greeting Farm, is participating in The Member Company "LOVE FEST". Our turn is up and our challenge for you is "A Love to DIE for", which translates to use dies in your project.


Here is the card I created just for this event. I am using the new digi Valentine Anya. The die aspect of the card is the Mini Clouds w/Die set. I first cut out the cloud shape using scrap paper. I used it as a mask when creating the clouds in the background. I then cut the clouds out of vellum paper and used a polka dotted embossing folder to add texture to the clouds. They turned out so cute! The mini cloud image with the heart is also from that stamp/die set.


I used the negative scrap of the corrugated cardboard from a previous project to frame the background. The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder. Valentine Anya is colored with my Copic markers and I added some red Stickles to her bow and heart.


When you get a chance, come on over to SCS and check out the other projects by our Designers. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Talk to ya soon.



TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
Corrugated Cardboard, Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, White Embossing Powder, Vellum Paper, Stickles - Red, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00 (Dress) B0000/B00 (Hair) E71/E74/E79 (Bow/Heart) R27/R29/C5, White Gel Pen, Flat Back Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment