Friday, February 3, 2012

Simply Anya - Love

Hi everyone. I created this card using the new TGF Simply Anya stamp. I chose a variety of flowers from I Am Roses. The image is colored with Copic markers. I framed her out using the Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs Die. The paper collection is Union Square from Recollections.
I used different sizes of roses, from the 1/2" White Paper Roses to the 3/4" Red Paper Roses. I added some White Semi Open Rose Buds along with a Small White Crochet Flower .
I love how she turned out. Don't forget over at the I Am Roses YouTube Channel: iamrosesdt, there is a contest "Love Is In the Air" going on until Feb. 10th. Go check it out, there is still time to participate.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


I Am Roses Products (links provided):
ZJC1-152 Small White Crochet Flowers
Other Products:
Recollections Union Square Paper Pad, TGF Simply Anya Stamp, Spellbinder Nesting Dies Floral Motif Doily, Coluzzle Circle, Red Twine, 10mm Red Pearl, Ribbon Slider, Maya Road Floral Trim, White Cardstock, Cuttlebug, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment