Monday, January 16, 2012

Owl Love

Happy Monday! Here is a card I created for I Am Roses. This owl stamp was given to me by my friend Nancy (GoinCriCrazy on YouTube). She knows that I love owls and this stamp was too cute to not make something immediately.

I quickly colored the images with my Copic markers. I used some Spellbinder nesting dies on some vellum and designer paper. The paper I used is from Recollections Union Square. Love this paper stack, don't be surprised if you see this paper used on my upcoming projects =)

The owls are framed with some of my new favorite 3/4" size roses. Another favorite of mine are the 1/4" mini roses in white, great card filler. To finish off my flower arrangement, I used a light brown rose.


For a romantic look, I laid some vintage lace and a brown satin ribbon in the background. So there you have my card share for today. At the bottom right, I also added three brown brads. I am in a Valentine's Day card mood, keep an eye out for more projects to come. Be sure to check out my video here for a more closer look of my card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!


I Am Roses Products (links provided):
R21-740 1.25" Light Brown Roses
ZR3-12 3/4" Red Paper Roses (Substitute for Burgundy)
R2-15 1/4" White Paper Roses
Other Products:
Recollections Union Square Paper Pad, StudioG Owl Stamp WM0327, Spellbinders Labels Five/Classic Ovals Small, Brown Satin Ribbon, Black Cardstock, Vellum Paper, Copic Markers, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Paper, Antique Linen Distress Ink, Cuttlebug, Hot Glue Gun

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete