Saturday, October 1, 2011

Announcement and a "Haunted Halloween" Creative Contest


Happy World Card Making Day! It's a new month and it's time to start fresh. As you know I am a designer for I Am Roses and a new term has begun this October. I am thrilled to have been invited back as the Challenge Coordinator. Woohoo! I am so excited. If you are not yet familiar with the luscious flowers from I Am Roses, please visit the website. You will not be disappointed. The majority of the flowers I use on my projects are from there.

So to start off this new term, I Am Roses is having a "Haunted Halloween" Creative Contest. The contest is being held on YouTube. Please visit the I Am Roses YouTube Channel: iamrosesdt. For all the details and rules, here is the official contest video. Good luck to those who will participate!



Thanks for stopping by, have a scraptastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment