Saturday, September 10, 2011

Revamping a Paper Bag Mini

I was going through my old projects and I came across this paper bag mini that I created in March 2009 (orginal post here). Wow, talk about plain! LOL I decided it needed a face lift. So I gathered up my I Am Roses flowers and went to town.
Before:
After:
The cover was so0 plain and empty. I added some brown trim to the side and also to the binder rings. I used these beautiful white & blue large gardenias from the Mixed Blue Gardenia Pack. They totally filled up the empty space on the bottom. A few rhinestones and some misc latex flowers finished the cover. I added several small White Gardenias and Baby Blue Gardenias throughout the pages in the mini.

Some people say to not touch your old projects, to leave them as is to see your progress as a scrapbooker, but I just had to do something to this mini. Now I can give this mini as a gift and be satisfied with the quality that I'm putting out. All I did was just add some gorgeous flowers and I think that the mini is now complete. So get your old projects out and bring them back to life. Thanks for stopping by!

I Am Roses Products (links provided):
GB4-607 Mixed Blue Gardenia
S10-15 Small White Flowers
K1-805/Z Small Natural Skeleton Leaves
GS2-1 White Gardenia Flowers
GS2-423 Baby Blue Curly Flowers
Other Products:
Misc Brown Trim, Blue Prima Latex Flowers, Completed Paper Bag Mini

1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job ! The colors are wonderful - love the blue and brown together... Have a nice weekend ! ~Marlene Krogh~

    ReplyDelete