Sunday, January 30, 2011

ATG Challenge

Arlene (mybutterflykisses12) is hosting an ATG Challenge for a cause contest on YouTube. You can find her video link to the rules here. So the challenge was to alter your ATG (Advanced Tape Glider). I was inspired by the tag that accompanied my Hello Kitty purse.

So here is what I came up with:

I think she is sooo cute. I only decorated the one side of the ATG gun. I didn't want to chance any of the embellishments falling off when I take it in and out of my craft tote. My glue of choice was Glossy Accents from Inkssentials. Head on over to my video here where I explain how I created this. Also there is a little surprise at the end of the video =)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is super cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC! i like it. just bling bling ''clean and simple'' TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hello Kitty! Your ATG is soooooooooooo cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful project. I love it! Not crazy about Hello Kitty, but you made it classy!! Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know I can't leave a comment on the Linby post for a chance at winning. Here is the exact error message.
    " New comments have been disabled for this post by a blog administrator." Hope it gets fixed! Great work on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your bling! This is so you and so cute :)

    ReplyDelete