Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Favorite Things & Marion Smith's 31 Days Challenge

Here are my Top Ten 2010 Favorite Things:

#10. Burlap

#9. Lace

#8. White Flowers

#7. Kraft Cardstock

#6. Sakura White Gel Pen

#5. Pink ATG

#4. Glossy Accents

#3. Twinklets Diamond Dust

#2. Lindy's Stamp Gang

#1. Hot Glue Gun



Be sure to come back tomorrow. Marion Smith of APieceOfCraft.com is having a 31 days, 31 videos, 31 goals Challenge on her blog. The challenge is to set a goal every day for the month of January and to make a video post on YouTube. This is my 1st post of 31 days...lets hope I can do this and follow thru. I'm not particularly sure what tomorrow will bring, but stay tune and find out.

1 comment:

  1. there are so many thing that ive never used...but I would like to try out the Twinklets Diamond Dust, or maybe i will try some sugar ^^ do you think that is a good idea?

    ^^ Lollyrot

    ReplyDelete